Стипендіальна база даних
В стипендіальній базі DAAD ви знайдете інформацію про можливості підтримки довготривалого перебування у Німеччині студентів, випускників, науковців та викладачів від DAAD, а також пропозиції окремих інших організацій.
Важливе зауваження для студентів та науковців з України:
Звертаємо вашу увагу на те, що подання заяви на стипендію DAAD потребує певний час. Заяви на більшість програм приймаються влітку-восени. Фінансування починається зазвичай із зимового семестру наступного навчального року.
Study Scholarships - Master Studies for All Academic Disciplines • DAAD
Who can apply?
Please note: For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes: Music, Fine Art/Design/Film, Performing Art, Architecture
What can be funded?
- a whole postgraduate or Master's degree programme completed at a state or state-recognised university in Germany
- one year of study in Germany as part of a second or Master's degree completed at your home university. The general condition is that the academic credits you gain in Germany are recognised by your home university. Moreover, the standard period of study at your home university should not be exceeded as a result of the study year in Germany.
Duration of the funding
The scholarships are awarded for the duration of the standard period of study for the chosen programme (up to a maximum of 24 months). Please state the entire period for which you wish to apply for funding in your application. For example, if you are planning a 2-year degree programme, you must directly indicate two years as the desired scholarship duration in your application. After the first year of study, your academic achievements will be assessed in a further funding procedure. If this shows that you will successfully complete your programme within a reasonable period of time, the scholarship will continue as planned.
The scholarship usually begins on 1st October of the following year, or earlier if you take a German language course prior to the study programme.
- Scholarship payments of 861 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance (if you come from a DAC country, you will receive a flat rate of € 460; for all other countries the grant is € 260)
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family. Please also read our important information for scholarship applicants / section F, point 3
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: subsidy for additional costs which result from the disability or chronic illness and are not covered by other funding providers: Further information
To allow you to improve your language skills in preparation for your stay in Germany, the DAAD offers the following benefits:
- Payment of course fees for an online language course after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
- if necessary: German language course (2, 4 or 6 months) before the start of the study visit in Germany; the DAAD decides whether to fund participation and for how long depending on German language skills and project. Participation in a language course is compulsory if the study programme is taught in German. Due to the pandemic, German courses may take place online.
- Allowance for a personally chosen German language course during the scholarship period
- Reimbursement of the fee for a TestDaF or DSH test, which you can take either in your home country after you have received your Letter of Award or in Germany during your funding period.
Please note that the DAAD does not cover tuition fees.
The Selection criteria are:
- Academic achievements
- School leaving certificate, if applicable
- Course of studies
- Knowledge of the language of instruction or working language
- If applicable, relevant internships, work experience
Quality of the study project
- Quality of the study project and of the preparation (preliminary information, choice of degree programme, host university and establishment of contacts)
- Integration of the project into the course of study, if relevant
Potential of the applicant
- Motivation: academic and personal reasons for the stay in Germany, German language skills (if different from the working language);
- Prospects: Significance of the stay in Germany for further academic, professional and personal development.
- Extracurricular commitment: extracurricular knowledge and skills, social commitment.
In addition, the selection committee will give due consideration to aspects of equal opportunities, on which you can provide information in the application form.
For further information on the selection procedure, please refer to the Important Scholarship Information / Section E.