- ERP Study Scholarships are sponsored by the Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK) to provide foreign graduates of Economics and Business Administration with opportunities to complete a Master's degree course at a state (public) or state-recognised German higher education institution and to gain a Master's Degree in Germany in the field of Economics and Business Administration .
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
- Scholarship payments of 850 euros a month
- Study allowance of 460 euros a year
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- Upon decision of the selection committee the DAAD may fund attendance of a German language course at a language school in Germany for two months before the scholarship-supported studies begin.
- Further payments can be paid upon application (Family allowances cannot be paid).